Support Max Frost for Congress
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE MAXWELL FROST
D-FLORIDA 10th DISTRICT
RACE SUMMARY: Rep. Frost won election to the U.S. House with 59% of the vote for the seat of Val Demings, who ran for U.S. Senate.
EDUCATION: Valencia College
- Believes in a strong U.S.-Israel relationship
- Supports U.S. aid to Israel laid out in the MOU; believe U.S. security assistance to Israel is important to maintain a qualitative military edge to defend itself
- Supports a two state solution to peace, brokered by the U.S.
- Supports the Abraham Accords and believes they should be strengthened and built upon
- Opposes BDS movement
- Supports codification of protections from Roe v Wade
- Opposes state abortion bans
- Endorsed by Planned Parenthood Action Fund
In His Own Words
"Being able to make a decision about your future and your body, that is freedom. Having control over your own reproductive care, that is freedom. Having a choice, that is freedom. That is what we need to fight for: freedom and liberty for all of our people, not ripping away one of their most sacred human rights." 1
SOURCE: 1) Floor Speech
Was National Organizing Director for March for Our Lives.
First Gen Z candidate elected to Congress, he was elected at age 25.
Was a Fellow for Organizing for Action
He is a jazz drummer and his 9-member high school band played in the parade during President Obama's second inauguration.