Support Tim Ryan for Senate
CANDIDATE FOR U.S. SENATE
RACE SUMMARY: Rep. Tim Ryan has represented Ohio in the House since in 2003. He is running for the open seat of retiring GOP Sen. Rob Portman in what looks to be a highly competitive race.
EDUCATION: University of New Hampshire School of Law, JD; Bowling Green State University, BS
OCCUPATION: Politician, Author
FAMILY: Married, 3 children
- Supports Israel's right to self-defense.
- Supports a two-state solution.
- Supported the JCPOA (Iran Nuclear Deal).
- Opposes BDS (Boycott, Divestment, & Sanctions) of Israel.
- Cosponsored and voted for Women's Health Protection Act, which would codify the protections of Roe v Wade into federal law.
- Endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice America.
- Voted to end the Hyde Amendment which bans federal funds from use in abortion care.
- Cosponsored the Equal Access to Abortion Coverage in Health Insurance (EACH) Act.
In Her Own Words
"Israel has the right to defend itself and take the necessary steps to stop the [missile] attacks." 1
"In the Senate, I'll keep working to codify Roe and to make sure every judge we put on the bench is committed to protecting this essential right." 2
Author of "A Mindful Nation: How a Simple Practice Can Help Us Reduce Stress, Improve Performance, and Recapture the American Spirit."
Worked as a Congressional Aide in 1995 for Rep. Jim Traficant.