Week In Review 12-22-2017
Let's make history together in 2018 and elect candidates across the country who will fight to keep the U.S.-Israel relationship bipartisan and strong, protect women's reproductive freedom and guarantee that the separation between religion and state remains solid.
There will only be 309 days until the November election once we usher in 2018. JAC will be working hard to support and help elect candidates that will fight for the values we care about.
We can't do this without you. Here's your 2018 JAC To-Do-List:
- Come to JAC's 2018 Annual Meeting in Washington (Tuesday, March 13 - Wednesday, March 14) Click here for details.
- Renew your JAC membership.
- Encourage friends and family to join JAC.
- Follow JAC's Action Alerts and make your calls to Congress.
- Support JAC candidates, like Rep. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) who is running for the Senate.
- Make sure everyone you know is registered to vote.
- Follow JAC on Facebook and share our information.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Attend a JAC candidate event in your area.
- Keep informed.
Do one thing or everything. Change will not happen without you.
We saw this year what happens when Trump's agenda goes unchecked in Congress.
The Senate confirmed a record number of Trump's lifetime circuit court judges who are mostly anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ, and mostly white men; a historic tax bill will strip health care from millions of people; easing restrictions on dangerous people carrying guns throughout the country; revoking net neutrality.
Elections have consequences.