Support Tom O'Halleran
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE TOM O'HALLERAN
D-ARIZONA 1st DISTRICT
DePaul University, 1991-1992
Lewis University, 1965-1966
OCCUPATION: Natural Resource Coordinator, Consultant
FAMILY: Married, 3 children
- Believes in a two-state solution with U.S. involvement in acheiving peace in the region.
- Voted for funnding to ensure that Israel is able to defend herself from attacks.
- Committed to protecting reproductive rights and access to health care for women.
- Endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Voted to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Cosponsor of the Women's Health Protection Act which would codify access to abortion in federal law.
In His Own Words
- “Few things have shaped my life more than the thirteen years I served as a police officer, and the memories that keep me awake at night are the domestic violence and sexual assault cases I worked—especially when children were involved.” 1
Was Director of the Chicago Board of Trade
Has been married for 50 years to his wife Pat.