Support Linda Sanchez
U.S. REPRESENTATIVE LINDA SANCHEZ
D-CALIFORNIA 38th DISTRICT
EDUCATION: University of California Santa Barbara (BA), University of California Los Angeles (JD)
FAMILY: Married, 1 Child, 3 Stepchildren
- Supports a strong U.S.-Israel relationship
- Supported the JCPOA (Iran Nuclear Deal)
- Believes the U.S. plays a vital role in the security and defense of Israel
- Supports financial aid to Israel to strengthen defense and energy
- Strong supporter of women's reproductive rights
- Record of defending Title IV and X programs.
- Coauthored over a dozen letters to the Trump administration to stop harmful attacks on women's health and reproductive rights
In Her Own Words
“I firmly believe Israel's security is a profound moral imperative for the United States and America's support for Israel is unbreakable. A nuclear-armed Iran poses the gravest threat to Israel's existence and I will do everything I can to ensure Israel's safety.” 1
"It is truly disappointing to see women's reproductive rights ont he table as a bargaining chip for health care reform." 2
Her sister, Loretta Sanchez, is a former Congresswoman from California. Loretta and Linda served in Congress together from 2002-2016, becoming the first sisters to serve in Congress together.