Joe Kennedy III
D - MASSACHUSETTS DISTRICT 4
EDUCATION: Standford University (BA), Harvard Law School (JD)
OCCUPATION: Attorney, Politician
FAMILY: Married, 2 children
- Supports a two-state solution
- Works to ensure a strong US - Israel relationship
- Will always be an ally to Israel
- Stands by women in the fight for reproductive freedom
- Defends Planned Parenthood from attempts to defund it
- Given a 100% rating by the Planned Parenthood Action Fund
In His Own Words
"Planned Parenthood is a key provider of primary care for women, men, and families across the country. In red states and blue states, crowded cities and rural towns, people come to Planned Parenthood health centers every day for diagnostic tests, counseling referrals, family planning, and a range of preventative and acute care services. ” 1
"Women are human beings with the same sacred right of autonomy over their bodies granted to all of us. If a government can dehumanize a woman seeking reproductive care, no right of humanity will stand sacred anymore."
He is the grandson of the late Sen. Robert F Kennedy.
He spent two years in the Dominican Republic as a member of the Peace Corps.
He was co-captain with his brother for the Stanford lacrosee team.