U.S. REPRESENTATIVE SETH MOULTON
D-MASSACHUSETTS 6TH DISTRICT
EDUCATION: Harvard (BA, MBA, MPH)
FAMILY: Married, 1 child
- Strongly supports a two-state solution
- Committed to protecting Israel from terrorist and nuclear threats
- Opposes Trump's withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Believes women's basic rights to healthcare should not be affected due to idealogical differences
- Longtime supporter of Planned Parenthood and promises to work to continue funding
- Member of the House Pro-Choice Caucus
In His Own Words
"As a Marine infantry officer, I also know the importance of providing civil security as the basis for making political progress in a conflict zone first hand. This is why I have and will continue to support U.S. security assistance to Israel through my role on the House Armed Services Committee."1
"I do not believe the government should come between a woman and her doctor. I will be a staunch defender of equality not just on this issue, but also on the issues of equal pay and maternity leave." 2
Served four tours of duty in Iraq.
Heavily featured in the Academy Award nominated Iraq War documentary No End in Sight.