U.S. REPRESENTATIVE ANDY LEVIN
D-MICHIGAN 19TH DISTRICT
RACE: Was elected to the seat held by his father, Rep. Sander Levin, who retired after representing the 9th district for 36 years.
BORN: August 10, 1960
EDUCATION: Williams College (BA), University of Michigan (MA), Harvard Law School (JD)
OCCUPATION: Environmental Energy Executive
FAMILY: Married, 4 children
- Strongly supports a two-state solution, and engaging the U.S. in creating a lasting peace in the region.
- Committed to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship.
- Supports continued U.S. aid to Israel to maintain a qualitative military advantage.
- Vehemently opposes the BDS movement.
Supports the JCPOA - Iran Nuclear Agreement.
- Will defend Planned Parenthood and a woman's right to choose.
- Supports safe access to abortion, birth control, and other reproductive health services.
Defends the right of a woman and her doctor to make choices regarding medical care.