Support Jeff Jackson for Congress
RACE: Was elected to Congress in a very contentious race in 2022 for this new district that includes parts of Mecklenberg and Gaston counties.
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/12/1982
EDUCATION: University of NC, Chapel Hill School of Law - JD; Emory University BA; Emory University MA
FAMILY: Married, 3 children
- Committed to protecting the State of Israel
- Believes Israel has a right to safety, security, and to live free from terrorist attack
- Supports a two-state solution with the U.S. facilitating a future agreement
- Supports the MOU and U.S. support to Israel for security and defense
- Supports restoring the JCPOA
- Supports women's rights to the full range of reproductive health services, without restrictions, including access to safe, legal, and affordable abortions.
- Committed to defending the protections offered by Roe v Wade by passing legislation to codify them in federal law
- Endorsed by Planned Parenthood
- Supports reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act
In Her Own Words
"Birth control should be accessible over the counter to anyone who wants it." 1
"The United States and Israel share extended families, common bonds, and the same core values: freedom, democracy, and pluralism. When those values are threatened we share concerns for our safety and security." 2
SOURCES: 1) medium.com 2) 2022 Position Paper
Joined U.S. Army following the attacks of 9-11, and was deployed to Afghanistan for a year.
Served as a Captain in the North Carolina Army National Guard, 2013-present
Served as Assistant States Attorney in Gaston County, NC