U.S. REPRESENTATIVE SUSIE LEE
D-NEVADA 3RD DISTRICT
RACE: Won the race for the open seat of retiring Representative Ruben Kihuen.
EDUCATION: Carnegie Mellon University (BA)
OCCUPATION: Non-Profit Director & Education Advocate
FAMILY: Married, 2 children
- Committed to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship.
- Committed to a two-state solution, and believes the U.S. plays a critical role in that process.
- Believes strong diplmatic relations with Israel are critical to protect National Security interests
- Committed to peace and stability in the region
- Will protect Planned Parenthood from defunding.
- Believes in a woman's right to choose.
- Supports paid family leave, contraceptive access and workplace protections.
In Her Own Words
"Anti-choice ideologues in Washington are fighting to defund Planned Parenthood and write laws that limit women’s reproductive health decisions. I’ll stand up for a woman’s right to choose." 1
"The US and Israel have a rich history of supporting peace, democracy and individual freedom. As such we need to continue our current policy of defending and protecting Israel from current and potential threats to its existence." 2
SOURCES: 1) www.susieleeforcongress.com 2) 2018 Position Papers
Delivered newspapers as child.
Sixth of eight children in her family.