CANDIDATE U.S. REPRESENTATIVE
D-PENNSYLVANIA DISTRICT 6
EDUCATION: Stanford University (BA), MIT (MS)
OCCUPATION: Captain, United States Air Force
COO AND1 Basketball
FAMILY: Married, 2 children
- Committed to a a secure national homeland for the Jews and peace in the Middle East.
- Supports a two-state solution
- Supports enforcement of the Iran Nuclear agreement (JCPOA)
- Supports continuous diplomatic, economic, military and scientific aid to Israel.
- Promises to defend Planned Parenthood
- Believes a woman's health care decisions should be made by her and her doctor
- Vows to support VAWA - Violence Agaist Women Act
- Will fight efforts to undermine Roe v Wade
In Her Own Words
"I believe women's health care decisions should be made between a woman, her doctor, and her faith -- not DC politicians.” 1
"The Trump Administration and Republicans in Congress want to turn back the clock on women's health and eliminate vital funding for Planned Parenthood, denying thousands of women access to lifesaving cancer screening and affordable health care. We can't let this happen." 2
Is the daughter of a Holocaust survivor, and a Naval officer.
Was a chemistry teacher in North Philadelphia
Was president and COO of Springboard Collaborative, a nonprofit focussed on improving early childhood literacy in underserved communities.