U.S. REPRESENTATIVE SUSAN WILD
D-PENNSYLVANIA 7TH DISTRICT
RACE: Won the election to represent this newly created district in Pennsylvania.
EDUCATION: American University (BA), Yale University (JD), George Washington University (JD)
OCCUPATION: Attorney, Lehigh County Bar Association
FAMILY: 2 children
- Believes the U.S.-Israel relationship is the strongest in the world and must remain that way.
- Committed to a two-state solution, and believes the U.S. plays a critical role in that process.
- Committed to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship.
- Supports the continued implementation of the JCPOA (Iran Nuclear Deal).
- Will unequicovally defend a woman's right to choose and Roe v Wade as legal precedent.
- Will stand up for women's health.
- Support Planned Parenthood.
In Her Own Words
"From the right to have control over what a woman does with her body, to equal rights and protection in the workplace, I will always -- always -- be an advocate for women." 1
"I am a strong supporter of continued U.S. aid to Israel. Often unrecognized by casual observers are the many forms of assistance that the United States receives from Israel — in the form of intelligence, military support, and vibrant economic trade." 2
SOURCES: 1) www.wildforcongress.com 2) 2018 Position Papers
Named a Pennsylvania "Super Lawyer" for the past 7 years
Named a "Woman of Influence" by the Lehigh Valley Business Council
Named to the Top 50 Lawyers in Pennsylvania
Celebrated her Bat Mitzvah, along with her daughter's Bat Mitzvah on a kibbutz in Northern Gallilee, Israel