In Joe Biden's Corner
Scroll down or click here for virtual events you can join to support Joe Biden for President.
March 6, 2020
After nearly four years of a Trump presidency, our country is battered and bruised. Our democracy has been stretched and twisted. We are more divided than ever before. The challenges families face grow on a daily basis.
This election is less than 270 days away. It offers us a chance to make a change by electing a leader that will heal the wounds and begin to once again build a country that serves as a beacon of freedom and human rights.
That leader is Joe Biden.
After more than 36 years in the Senate and eight years as vice president, Joe understands how to work across the aisle to effect real change. He has always stood up for JAC's values and we are proud to call him our friend.
He wrote and championed the Violence Against Women Act of 1994; shepherded through Congress the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act; and secured the passage of a 10-year assault weapons ban.
Joe has pledged to codify Roe v. Wade. This would take the question of safe and legal abortion out of the Supreme Court's hands by passing legislation in Congress that guarantees women in every state the right to unfettered access to abortion care. This would protect the right to choose even in the event that Roe v. Wade is overturned.
Click here to listen Joe discuss his position on women's issues.
With Joe on top of the ticket, it will also help the candidates running down ballot from Congress to the state houses. Elections have consequences.
There were many other qualified candidates in the race, many of whom JAC also counts as friends. Many of you supported these candidates. Now is the time we must all come together and do what it takes to defeat Donald Trump. We cannot allow Trump to spend four more years in the White House.
JAC will do all that we can to help elect Joe. Join us as we knock on doors and phone voters. Attend a Joe Biden for President event. Donate here. Get involved.
This is THE election.
Click to read about Joe Biden's Relationship with the Jewish Community.
- Wednesday, May 27: Jewish American Heritage Month Fireside Chat with Sec. Madelein Albright & former Rep. Steve Israel - no donations required
- Wednesday, May 27: Virtual Reception with VP Joe Biden & Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Wednesday, May 27: Young Professionals Finance Council Launch with Mayor Pete Buttigieg & Symone Sanders
- Wednesday, May 27: West Coast Women for Biden Virtual Conversation with Jill Biden, Sen Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, Rep. Katie Porter & more
- Thursday, May 28k: Rock Out on a Night In with VP Joe Biden featuring Sheryl Crow, Joe Walsh, David Crosby, Rufus Wainwright, Sen. Tammy Duckworth, Whoopie Goldberg & more
- Thursday, May 28: Virtual Conversation with Sen. Amy Klobuchar & DNC Chair Tom Perez
- Thursday, May 28: Virtual Reception on Cyber security with former Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken and Jeff Moss
- Friday, May 29: Virtual Florida Women for Biden Reception with Jill Biden
- Sunday, May 31: LGBTQ+ Virtual Brunch with special guests Delegate Danica Roem, Jonathan Bennett, Dustin Lance Black, Jason Collins, & Gus Kenworthy
- Monday, June 1: Ohio Virtual Reception with Vice President Biden & Sen. Sherrod Brown
- Monday, June 1: Indiana Virtual Reception with VP Joe Biden & Sen. Joe Donnelly
- Tuesday, June 2: Bay Area Virtual Reception with Mayoe Pete Buttigieg
- Tuesday, June 2: Virtual Reception with Ambassadors Samantha Power & Susan Rice
- Wednesday, June 3: Virtual Conversation on Human Rigths with Tony Blinken
- Wednesday, June 3: Virtual Conversation with Sen. Amy Klobuchar & Jake Sullivan
- Thursday, June 4: Chardonnay & Conversation with Jill Biden & Hillary Clinton
- Tuesday, June 9: Virtual Reception with VP Joe Biden & Sen Kamala Harris
- Tuesday, June 9: Virtual Conversation with Peter Orzag
- Wednesday, June 10: Virtual Fundraiser with VP Joe Biden & special guest Gov Michelle Lujan Grisham & Gov Ed Rendell
- Wednesday, June 10: AAPIs for Biden Virtual Reception with Sen. Tammy Duckworth & Andrew Lang
- Thursday, June 11: Women for Biden & Women's Leadership Forum Virtual Conversation featuring Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, Connie Britton, & Alyssa Mastromonaco
- Thursday, June 11: Virtual Reception with Ambassador Wendy R. Sherman, Avril Haines, & Elizabeth Littlefield
- Thursday, June 11: A Fabulous Evening with Vice President Joe Biden featuring Barbra Streisand & John Legend
- Tuesday, June 16: Virtual Conversation with Colorado Elected Officials & Dan Pfeiffer
- Tuesday, June 16: Virtual Conversation with former National Security Advisor Susan E. Rice
- Wednesday, June 17: Fireside Chat abut the future of American foreign policy with Sec. John Kerry, Sec. Madeleine Albright, and Sen. Chris Coons